.:: Centurions of the Lost Red Sun ::. Index du Forum .:: Centurions of the Lost Red Sun ::.
[CLRS] est une corporation qui évolue en sein du jeu EVE Online.

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Javascript Like Everything Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Centurions of the Lost Red Sun ::. Index du Forum >>> D'autre jeux ... >>> Black Prophecy - jeu spatial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Moyenne Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Javascript Like Everything Facebook Répondre en citant

Javascript Like Everything Facebook

Feross Like Everything on Facebook with this JavaScript Bookmarklet By Feross Aboukhadijeh March 15, 2011 Tagged with my code facebook Do you want to like every post and comment that you see on Facebook all at once? Well, it’s your lucky day. You've been around here long enough to get how this works. Watch 7 Star 37 Fork 24 feross/Facebook-Like-Everything Code Issues 0 Pull requests 0 Projects 0 Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Or just, drag this link to your bookmarks bar. EDIT: I have read their API, while very easy to use I don't like the buttons generated from their or XFBML code. I build WebTorrent, a torrent library for the web, WebTorrent Desktop, the best desktop torrent app, and Standard, a JavaScript linter. You should update your bookmarklet. Top News Sites from CBSi CBSNews.com CBS.com TV.com TVGuide.com Other great Content Sites CNET Metacritic CBSSports.com ZDNet MetroLyrics Last.fm Chow.com Download.com CBS College Network Gamespot GameFAQs Maxpreps mp3 My Simon Only Lady PC Home Tech Republic Xcar Zol About CBS Interactive Contact Jobs Advertise Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Ad Choice Terms of Use CBS Interactive Inc. Like us? . I was asking more about the code that makes the page "liked" on someones fb acct –Dirty Bird Design Jan 4 '11 at 17:04 2 StuperUser - I must not be communicating very well today. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . I don't like the buttons their API provides, the style or the counter next to them. Palgi 485411 1 This looks good. Hacks Bejeweled Blitz (1) Cityville (1) Facebook Hacks (13) FarmVille (2) Ninja Saga (3) Pet Society (4) Restaurant City (1) . One way to find out what the like button is actually doing if it's not a hyperlink (since it might be posting by ajax, this is likely) is finding out how the event is handled in javascript, which may be problematic if the script has been optimised/minified. Sign up Bookmarklet to Like every post+comment that you see on Facebook. You signed in with another tab or window. All my code is freely accessible on my GitHub page. "While you may scale the size to suit your needs, you may not modify the Like Button in any other way (such as by changing the design)." shareimprove this answer edited Oct 23 '12 at 10:39 Communityf 11 answered Mar 15 '12 at 21:04 Luke Shaheen 1,98773466 add a comment up vote 1 down vote I found Chaddo's article on Custom Facebook Like Button (BlackHat Button) very effective using CSS to customize the button. Fetching latest commit Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time. FINDARTICLES is a CBS Interactive portal that lets you find articles about any topic, by searching in our network of news and technology sites, including CBS News, CNET, TV.com and others . Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript facebook or ask your own question. It turns out that you need to end all JavaScript code within links and bookmarklets with void(0); or else the browser will try to follow the link. Make a bookmark in your browser's bookmarks bar with the title "Like Everything" and set the URL to be the javascript code in bookmarklet.js. 2018 GitHub, Inc. 2018 GitHub, Inc. You should update your bookmarklet. window.setTimeout(function() { happyFn(happy.splice(1)); }, 800); } happyFn(happy); Get the full source code on GitHub. for (var i = 0; i function happyFn(happy) { if (happy.length // Wait for each Like to be processed before trying the next. .. All rights reserved.. Update: I just updated the bookmarklet to show some UI about the progress of your like bomb, as well as a button to stop the liking if you suddenly have a change of heart. You can't perform that action at this time 5a02188284
download facebook mobile nokia 2014interviews asking for facebook passwordcual es la clave para hackear un facebookfacebook customer service hacked accountfacebook login os xcara 100 like facebookdiscussion instantan e facebook n 39;apparait plus sur google chromepirater compte facebook en ligne gratuit sans logicielfacebook looks weird on firefoxfacebook sdk for android and the facebook apk

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Centurions of the Lost Red Sun ::. Index du Forum >>> D'autre jeux ... >>> Black Prophecy - jeu spatial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation